New Picture of Mirroir Collection

1. This was in the new Vogue UK it shows the Keepall, Pochette and Papillon

10-18-2006 10;22;32PM.jpg
  2. Hahaha.. the shoes remind me of the 80s !

I could only possibly contemplate paying for the pochette.

3. It really looks like liquid metal in that pic. Those shoes are giving me horrendous flashbacks too ayla.

4. Thank you for the pic! I am still on the fence although have my name down for both, pap and a speedy.:s

5. So much for the bag ban eh Irene ?! :graucho::graucho:

6. Thanks for the pic! It's make me want a pouchette, too....I only ordered one for my mum!

7. :sweatdrop: :hysteric: :lol:

8. Bad girl !

It's okay - I can help you, we can just trade bag closets. :graucho: (mm.. sweated on Spy !:upsidedown:)

9. OMG!!! LMAO!!! I can't believe you still remember that!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Of course I do - it wasn't enough that it got grabbed out of your hands.. I would DIE if someone else's pits touched my bag ! :yucky::yucky: You're waaaay better than I am at holding the screaming inside !

I'm a law student you see, and I'm sure I would have found a way to get out of whatever I would have done to anyone that did that to my bag ! :upsidedown::graucho:

11. still on the fence, myself. i think the speedy is awesome. but, when would you carry it? i'd love it just to HAVE it on my shelf.

12. I'd like to have a special shelf just for my silver Miroir speedy. It would have it's own revolving spotlight & make my closet feel like Studio 54.

13. Wow...that pochette looks so...flat!
    Meh!

The papillon is so cute in gold! I wish I had the $1300 CAD to buy it...

14. I am tired of waiting for these. I want them now!

15. It leaves me cold... And I'm a gold girl! Something about the bags being PVC that doesn't do it for me...