NEW PICS of Verte d'Eau City from BNY

I emailed Daphne and she sent my two more pictures of the Vert D'eau!

Now Im on the fence again, they aren't exactly what I was hoping for ... Hmmm:crybaby:

They do look like a wash out color of another color.

The SS07 colors aren't really what I love anymore. :Push:

Edit to Say: Mas and Fayden are these colors closer to the real Vert D'eau?

Attachments

• DSC01730.JPG
    DSC01730.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC01731.JPG
    DSC01731.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 106
I finally figured out what this reminds me of :idea: Ice blue only green :yes: It is different, and it looks icy, like ice blue. If ice blue didn't yellow, then maybe this wouldn't either:confused1:

I finally figured out what this reminds me of :idea: Ice blue only green :yes: It is different, and it looks icy, like ice blue. If ice blue didn't yellow, then maybe this wouldn't either:confused1:
oh yeah that's true still not impressed though.....powder, I want 2 bags from this season and one is going to be naturel but I can't decide between marine or rouge vermillion what do you think?:confused1:

I was on the waiting list for the vert d'eau city. Today I got a phone call from Balenciaga that it was ready so I walked over to take a look at the bag and make sure I liked the color in person. The color is not as light as I had expected it to be from the pictures I have seen, but I love it! I took a few pictures and some came out very light, but I managed to get one that is extremely close to the actual color.

Attachments

• Fall 017.jpg
    Fall 017.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 114
I was on the waiting list for the vert d'eau city. Today I got a phone call from Balenciaga that it was ready so I walked over to take a look at the bag and make sure I liked the color in person. The color is not as light as I had expected it to be from the pictures I have seen, but I love it! I took a few pictures and some came out very light, but I managed to get one that is extremely close to the actual color.

So you bought it?? I REALLY like this color..congrats..it's gorgeous!!

Congrats etoile!!!!!! I may be wrong but I think you are the first person on tPF with the ss07 bag.:party: The bag is very pretty.:love: