New pics Of Lilo going to her AAA meeting

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lilo in the set of her new Movie " I know who Killed me"
    I think she's checking her water to make sure there's NO liquor. Now if only she will quit smoking too!

3. is she bra les in pic 1 ? :wtf:? LOL @ her boobs look

4. I really like the t-shirt tucked into the too-high skirt combo! fetching!

5. Why on earth is she wearing something that totally doesn't suit her? She looks nothing but fat in those short. Horrible!

6. LOL. She reminds me of one of those elderly ladies that walk around with bath robes all day with those curling tubes in their hair. :p

7. Those shorts are naaasty!

So..what do they talk about at AAA meetings? Rates, towing fees, map distribution??? ;)

8. Hate the shorts :O!

9. hate the shorts too! :push:

10. The discounts, yeah. lol

11. Too bad there can't be a photo ban when someone is going to an AA meeting, but celebs use publicity and in turn the paps use the celebs whenever they are out. No easy answer I guess.

12. Speaking as someone who knows people in recovery, I wish these celebs would remember that AA stands for Alcoholics ANONYMOUS. I hate the way they brandish their recovery efforts like it's a fashion accessory. They clearly do not take it seriously and I feel that their frivolous attitudes mock what AA is all about and may unwittingly undermine the recovery process for others.

OK I'll get off my soapbox now....

13. ITA, madamefifi. Once on live TV, Johnny Cash talked about his time in rehab and NAMED (not just first name, he said the man's full name) his roommate, a CA businessman. Can you imagine?!:wtf:

14. i like the shorts... :biggrin: hehehe