New pics!! From the voyage catalogue! I will get the saleya azur!

1. Ok, as you guys know i have been waiting for 6 weeks for my saleya PM in azur! Finally it came in today!!! :yahoo:I tried it on and i was in love straight away so im like yes il take it! Then :sad:I realised I forgot my credit note!!! So I have to go back tomorrow to pick it up! I would go back today but i will be losing out on sunbathing time! Lol.
    So yeh Im finally getting my saleya!!!:tup:

Anywho, I was talking to the manager for ages and all the SAs at my boutique have looked at tPF!! They think its great!
    I saw the pre-fall SERGENT bag! OMFG it is gorgeous!!! The embossing is done the other way round! So the motifs stick out! V pretty!!!

The Birmingham boutique has 3 patchwork speedys, 2 cirrus one in beige one in ecru and a stratus. They also had a dentelle speedy and a lvoe scarf. (if anyone is interested!)

So I will post pics of my saleya tomorrow! x

Because I have been waiting for ages he gave me some catologues~ From the Le Voyage catalouge May 2007~ Here are some pics!

This is the front cover, its like you are inside the trunk looking out!
    [​IMG]

2. New epi bag
    [​IMG]

The berkeley!
    [​IMG]

Pomme travel case and trolly!!! Yummy!!!
    [​IMG]

3. Mixture of LV xx
    [​IMG]

The neverfull collection! With a trunks scarf!!!
    [​IMG]

And the back of the catalogue!Again looking out of a LV trunk!
    [​IMG]

ENJOY!!

4. thats so cool!! i picked my cataloge up at the store a few days ago too!!

I :heart: the Pomme Beauty case!!

5. Great pics, thanks for scanning.
    I love the new Epi bag, looks like a great work bag :tup:. The travel case is cute as well..

6. Tfs!

7. Amazing...I fall in love with LV more and more each day!

8. Yum Yum Yum @ The Beauty Case!!! Does Anyone have the prices yet for the Vernis items pictured there?

9. I love the scarf!! and the damier azur bag too really cute too.Congrats on your purchase

10. I love the vernis train case.

11. WOW...the Berkeley looks almost like the Stephen...without the shoulder strap! Huh....I kinda like it!!!!

I want that scarf too!!!

Thanks for the pics....I need to get off my butt and get one of these catalogs!

12. I know I need the trunks scarf too!

13. Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see your Saleya:graucho:

14. That pomme travel case is TDF!

15. Anyone know any more info about this scarf...i need one!!!!