New Pickup!!

1. Hi everyone, i'm new here and this is my first post so I apologize if this is the wrong place to start this thread. I really wanted a MJ bag so i've been reading this forum for the past couple days. This is my first high end designer bag so I don't really know what to look for. I wanted something classic and simple in a medium size. I was just browsing through Nordstroms today and saw a black large multi pocket bag and really liked it. I don't really know much about it so if someone could school me on it please feel free to do so. I paid retail which was $950 plus tax because I read black bags don't go on sale?

Anyways here are a few pics I took with my treo, sorry they're not too good.. my sister borrowed my camera.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's a large multipocket. That bag was actually on anniversary sale at Nordies last month. I'm surprised there were even any left in inventory after that.

3. Congratulations on your new bag and welcome to tPF! :yahoo: I think you made a great choice, the MP is a classic MJ bag and is very versatile. And you're right, black bags are hard to find on sale.

4. Congrats on your purchase! You can't go wrong with black. I love multipocket cause it's a multi functioning bag and fits alot of stuff! It's too bad I sold my MP Lilac a long time ago :crybaby:. I'm trying to get another one but I have my eyes on something else right now :graucho:

5. Thanks for the comments. Aww I didn't see this bag at the Anniversary Sale.. do you remember how much it was? I don't know if I should get the small multi pocket instead. I was looking for it in black but the one I saw today had gold buckles and I like silver buckles better. Is the black small multi pocket available with silver buckles?

6. It was available for anniversary sale in black/silver in large and small and oat/silver in large and small. I know the small was 649.90 since I bought a small. I'm not sure what the large was, but probably 33 percent off.

7. Stick with the one you've got. It's a great size and will be great for years! Congrats!!

8. Gongrats and welcome!

9. I love your new bag! If it were me, I'd keep the one you have and not get the smaller size because I love big bags.

And, black is a versatile color. You'll get lots of use out of such a lovely bag.

10. The black with the silver hardware really stands out! Welcome and great choice!!

11. Welocme to tPF! And great choice on your first MJ bag - congrats

12. Welcome and congratulations!!

13. welcome and congrats on choosing a timeless bag. These bags rarely go on sale do don't even worry about buyer's remorse :p

14. Welcome:flowers: Your bag is a classic, you should keep her!

15. It's beautiful!! I know you'll love it. Welcome to the forum!!:flowers: