New Pearls. How FABULOUS are these?!

1. Got these yesterday from Chanel.

I'm pretty sure they only come in silvertone metal. The pearls are a cream color.

7-23-07012.jpg 7-23-07007.jpg 7-23-07004.jpg
  2. OMG, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the silver!

3. Wow, they're nice. I love pearls, but some of the CC seems too big for me. It would be nice if all of the logos come in the smaller size (cos I'm petite).

4. Now those are classic and timelessly beautiful.... congrats! Lovely choice.

5. beautiful! i just love chanel pearls, as much as they are over price for imitation pearls. but the styles are just divine. enjoy your new purchase

6. Mon... I LOVE THEM!!

7. lovely!
    i saw them at my local boutique and it was hard for me to put them down!!
    enjoy!

8. They're really not that big. The mannequin is a size 0. The smaller CC's are the size of the medium crystal earrings. The bigger CC's measure just a little over 1/2 inch.

9. it's so pretty!

10. :nuts: I'm getting them!!!! They're GORGEOUS :heart:!

11. Ohhh, they're just gorgeous Mon!!! How much is the retail on them, if you don't mind my asking? :smile:

12. Beautiful!

13. Is it a real pear or not? It's pretty though.

14. No, costume jewelry. Natural pearls (even cultured pearls) would be in the tens of thousands and alas if I made that kind of money, I'd be sailing on a private yacht somewhere beautiful and exotic.:p

15. very pretty but not something I could personally pull off wearin!LOL!..Im a plain jane..hehe