New patch work denim speedy - what do you think?

1. Hi, ladies and gentlemen,

I am sure all you LV lovers have seen that denim patch work speedy in Scarlett Johansson's hand in the latest ADs.

What do you think?

I heard that it's a little bigger than speedy 30...(36)
    and the price will be around a little more than 2000.

I have denim pleaty and I also want this friends say it's too expensive for denim other friends say it's limited edition, so it's a "must have" bag.

Your honest opinions please..... thank you!;)
  2. I like it I'm waitlist for the grey version, I'm not loving the price so much but it has changed so many times does anyone know the final price for this one?
  3. Here's the picture of it......!
  4. on the book my SA showed me it was only US$1050, but he said it's estimated around US$2020.....the price isn't as pretty as the bag....

is that one Scarlett's holding the grey version or blue version? My SA said there isn't that big of a difference....I am waiting for the blue one.....
  5. Not for me, but I'm sure it will look great on others :yes:
  6. the ad is the grey and the blue is the same colour as the denim bags available now
  7. I think it's CUTE!
  8. Last I heard it jumped up to around $1900-ish. If it truly is around a 36 I'm glad I passed on it...that's too big for me :smile: I barely fill up a 30.
  9. I am on the list for the grey, I am disappointed to hear that it may be 36 I thought it would be a 30. Well I will wait to see it IRL & what the price will be.
  10. Can't wait to see it IRL.
  11. Not my cup of tea but can't wait to see it on fellow PFers.:graucho:
  12. Cute, but not my personal taste. :smile:
  13. OMG I was wondering who H_addict was Irene you changed your name it
  14. I like the bowley better~~
  15. The grey one is growing on me