New Panda Cles at LV Store - Shld I get it?

1. Need some opinions here. My SA has reserved the one and only which was restocked 2 days ago. Should I get it? The only thing that is stopping me getting it is knowing that the vachetta will patina over time and I dont like that. Also it is colourless.....

2. I say get it! It's a limited piece isn't it? Go for it!!

3. GET IT!!! You can always resell it and get your $$$ back!:yes:

4. Go for it! Join the Panda Club!

5. GET IT !
    i called lv about getting one and there are NONE here in canada, and they wont trandfer fro mthe US :crybaby: so i'm out of luck or have to pay high $$ for one :crybaby: :crybaby:

6. get it if you LOVE it and can afford it . however, don't just get it cause its the last one.

7. I love mine, if you will use it, get it!!

8. and what you said:

"The only thing that is stopping me getting it is knowing that the vachetta will patina over time and I dont like that. Also it is colourless....."

9. If you really want it, you should get it...like the others have said, you can always resell it later.

10. Go for it!:graucho:

11. Get It!!!

12. Get it!

13. Go get it!

14. Get it! It's a limited edition so you may never be able to get it again! Don't let it slip, you might regret it, and if you get it and don't like it, you can always sell it!

15. i love my panda cles! He's so adorable! But don't buy it if you don't absolutely love it because you'll just wish you put the money towards something else!