new paddington style!

1. i found this on LVR and i've never seen it anywhere before - it's brand new for S/S 06!

what can i say, i LOVE it. great color, too. hadn't seen the grey yet. and LVR's paddys are a good bit cheaper than NAP or NM, too, but i've heard from everyone that they're legit, so i may be giving one a new home after my christmas gifts are paid off!
  2. I don't really like this style. Looks like a cross between Luella and the paddy. :suspiciou
  3. It's the Paddington for S&M lovers.
  4. I'll be the oddball here and say that I do like it.:p
  5. i'm a dope, i wasn't paying attention and put this in the category of the previous thread i was reading - can we get a move, Vlad?
  6. :lol:

I like that color. I'm not crazy about this one, but that's the same way I felt about the paddington at first, and it ended up growing on me.
  7. hmmm, don't really like it. it does look too busy and too huge!
  8. I don't really care for that one, but it kind of looks like a Jimmy Choo bag I have. Oddly enough people call that my S&M bag :lol:
  9. lol it's ok that no one likes it, more for me!
  10. I like it. If I'm not mistaken, the hardware now matches the zipper? Tha's a plus for me.
  11. Monstrous!! That's a weekender.
  12. I like the model but in another colour.
  13. Oooh, it's big! :love: I like the color, but I am not crazy about the buckles and the excessive stud accents.:weird:

Speaking of studs, I hope it disappears in 2006. It's an overkill!

Amanda, what is LVR?
  14. MOVED!

And I kind of like this bag. Chunky but cute all at the same time. I'd love to see one in person
  15. I would love it if it were a baby size. A little too big for me.