New Outlet Purchases!! Pics!!

1. Okay, I am bored and thought I would share my new outlet finds I got yesterday. I called all 3 outlets and no one had the duffle (#10403) in the khaki/camel but the last one I called had one in the back.. she had to go check.. so I was there! :tup: then they had the matching wallet to boot! Final prices after discounts were $125.00 + tax for the duffle and $72.00 plus tax for the checkbook wallet! :yahoo: Here they are... BTW please excuse the camo pants.. I know they look terrible w/ any coach siggy! :rolleyes: Thanks for looking!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice! One of these days I'm going to splurge and buy a matching wallet. I wish I could have luck finding what I want at the outlet. I always seem to wonder around without a plan and never end up finding something really great. :smile:

3. Don't you just love the thrill of the hunt?! Heh. Anyways, looks good! :tup:

4. That bag looks FANTASTIC on you!!!!!!!!!!! and I LOVE the matching wallet!!!! GREAT finds...I'm sooooooooooooooo JEALOUS... my outlet has ZILCH!!!!!! GREAT job :tup:

5. Thanks everyone! :tup: I hear ya' on the matching wallet thing, I always look and NEVER buy because I would rather have another bag... but this one is all leather with the seperate checkbook and will match other bags.. it was originally $188 so I just couldnt' resist.. and I had coach credit ;)

6. Very Nice! It looks smashing on you :smile:

I have always liked the duffles.

7. Very cute, I always love that color...

8. It looks great on you:tup: Congrats

9. Congrats!

10. very very nice

11. great purchases! :tup:

12. great deal on those! Congrats!!!

13. awesome deals!!:nuts::yahoo:
    thanks for sharing - it's a great looking set!

14. Thanks guys!!! :tup:

15. I love to see an awesome deal. The bag is great as is the wallet