New Outlet Purchase

1. I went to the Pleasant Prairie outlet on Saturday and bought a bag. Despite my liking leather bags, this one just caught my attention and was so pretty. :heart: I especially liked this one because it had more of the darker fabric on it (the way it was cut), even though it didn't have "whole" C's on the back. And now I think I should have purchased a Whiskey Legacy Wallet. Oh, well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please excuse the enormous pics. Photobucket changed how to resize pics and I can't figure it out. :push:

2. Very pretty! Congrats!

3. Very nice!!

4. whoa! i thought the pleasant prairie outlets were signature free? you are talking wisconsin, right??

5. I've hemmed and hawed over that bag for a long time. It's beautiful! Is that a zipper pull I spy on the back pocket?

6. thats such a cute bag! good job on finding it!

7. Lovely! I love that blue and brown together!

8. That is a lovely shoulder bag. Congrat on your purchase! The denim and brown look lovely together.

9. I love it! And, I agree, you should have gotten the french purse as well!

10. Yes, there's a brown zipper pull on the back pocket.

And I did get the bag in Pleasant Prairie, WI. They normally do not carry siggy stuff, but they had a number of these shoulder bags, and they also had the larger satchel with the dog clip in the middle out of the same denim and brown on sale for $389 with 20 % off of the $389. There were also a very few siggy accessory pieces. I saw a woman purchasing a siggy wristlet. They also had lots of scribble earlier in the season, but most of it is gone now.

11. so pretty!! Love the denim! Enjoy your bag!

12. I got the same bag today!!! I agree - it's too cute to pass up!!!

13. Congrats on the bag- very cute!!

14. Love it! I bought the same one today in chocolate.

15. oh wow! maybe a trip there for my bday after all... I could at least stop in on my way to wisconsin dells. Thanks!