New outlet center - Limerick, PA

1. Holy smokes! I went to the new Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick today and it is REALLY worth the drive. The best store is Neiman Marcus IMO. They have Prada, Fendi, Chanel, Balenciaga, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Cole Haan and many others in the handbag section. I was in $$$$ purse heaven. :love: The prices were amazing! Here is the link to the Outlets. If anyone is thinking about going I can tell you you are going to love it.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=75

Make sure you check out the website before you go. You can join the VIP shopping club for free and download all kinds of great coupons that are only available online. :tup:

2. yay! thanks for the tip!

3. Do you remember what Chanels they have there. I've been wanting to score a cambon and I don't waste a trip just to be disappointed when I get there.

4. then i will probably spend all my thanksgiving shopping, i will be visiting the Allentown area, i was planning on going to woodburry commons, but a new center.....i might end up in both. sigh, my poor banking account.

5. I didn't see a Cambon there at that time but the store had been pretty well picked over by the time I got there. I'm sure they have new stuff come in all the time. Maybe you could call there and ask a sales associate to check for you or hold one if it comes in. They seemed pretty nice.