New Orleans Biz Trip Turned into Balenciaga Happiness!

1. I was in New Orleans for business from Sat through Tuesday and while picking up some Bobbi Brown essentials from Saks that I left at home, I roamed the store (which was a big happy mistake) and saw beautiful BBags displayed! Oh I was in heaven!

Even though I just purchased the used Camel Day Bag a few days ago, I couldn't resist the Twiggy and picked one up for myself in Blue Glaci! The SA was even so kind as to go to the back and bring out a new one!

It was a mini-shopping spree, but found great sales on cute dresses as well.

I'm so excited I can share my BBag happiness with you all! Our Saks in California's South Coast Plaza doesn't even have BBags displayed!
    Blue Glaci.jpg
  2. congrats!:smile:

enjoy your fabulous Bbag:yahoo:
  3. Oh gorgeous! I haven't been to Saks in a while here, I have to go!!!
  4. Yay!!!!
  5. newportgrl..........I love your twiggy, it's gorgeous and leather is amazing. Did the SA say that was Bleu Glacier because it sure looks like anthracite to me?:smile:
  6. That's what I thought, too, cracker!
  7. Me three.:p That looks like the Anthracite.:yes: It is yummy though. :drool: Congrats.:yahoo:
  8. And another one:I'm pretty sure she's anthracite...;)
    and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
  9. [​IMG]
    It does look like anthracite - it's gorgeous!!!!
  10. Definately not blue glacier. But beautiful anyway!
  11. beautiful bag! Congrats!!!
  12. Well, this SA seemed a bit unfamiliar with Balenciaga because she was looking in the system for the color of the bag. I thought it looked anthracite as well, but I've never seen it in person so I went with what she said.

However, I know I and the SA are WRONG! :p I will trust my fellow BBag lovers' instincts :yes: ....I will now tell everyone it's an anthracite and that I LOVE it!!

Thank you all!
  13. Gorgeous! Congrats on a fab bag!
  14. :drool:
    LOVE Anthracite! Congrats!!!!:yahoo:
  15. Yep-a-rooney, that is a beautiful anthracite twiggy!