New Orders! Managers back from Paris

OK -- here are two. One is the etoupe swift birkin by herself, and the other is the swift with my marron fonce HAC.

These aren't the best lighting to show the colors, but.....

Attachments

• swift.jpg
    swift.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 125
  • swiftHAC.jpg
    swiftHAC.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 128
How nice it would be for store managers to reveal to regular and loyal customers what's coming, so we can declare interests in such bags.

It's such a win-win situation for both parties. Guess demand will always be more than supply, and that's why they'd refrain to do so in Asia??? :lol:

Wah, it seems almost impossible to get bags in Asia ...:crybaby: If I move there, I think I'm still going to go through my store here even if it's more expensive ...

I've a very specific question to ask:-

It is through the podium that store managers get to know what leather and colours are being offered in the new season, and in this Feb podium, it's actually for bags from March 2007 to merchandise for AW2007, am I right to say that?

Given that the managers spend about a week or do doing the real buy, are orders for bags submitted there and then, or are managers given time to consolidate their buys, fill up all the forms and submit after the podium i.e. about now? What I mean to ask, is if the submission of orders is all done in Paris before the buy is over, or are managers still submitting orders right now?

I've a very specific question to ask:-

It is through the podium that store managers get to know what leather and colours are being offered in the new season, and in this Feb podium, it's actually for bags from March 2007 to merchandise for AW2007, am I right to say that?

Yup, theoretically speaking, that was the idea. However, my store tells me that bags have a tendency to come whenever they want to ...:sweatdrop:

Given that the managers spend about a week or do doing the real buy, are orders for bags submitted there and then, or are managers given time to consolidate their buys, fill up all the forms and submit after the podium i.e. about now? What I mean to ask, is if the submission of orders is all done in Paris before the buy is over, or are managers still submitting orders right now?

They fill up all the forms before going to Paris. Once they're there, they just send in the requests based on what is offered. That's what I'm told anyway.

They fill up all the forms before going to Paris. Once they're there, they just send in the requests based on what is offered. That's what I'm told anyway.

Thanks, Kou. It's puzzling how they can do all the paper work with intended orders when they don't even know before hand what will be offered in the buy. Maybe that's why it's so stressful that they have to alter/adjust their orders according to what's offered at the podium, and decide which customers' orders deserve to be put as a SO!!!

I'm just wondering if there is such a thing as follow-up orders, after the buying trip is over; that managers get to finalise their orders after they return to their respective countries. For example, change or add orders????

thanks!!! I can't wait.

I hope it comes in closer to Christmas...maybe like November or something....because I just got my brighton blue birkin...so it will be a nice break.

but from what I was told it should be Aug/Sept I guess?

Kou's right, the wait time varies so much. I'm still waiting for my July 06 order to come in, but it's supposed to be any day now:popcorn:

I'm just wondering if there is such a thing as follow-up orders, after the buying trip is over; that managers get to finalise their orders after they return to their respective countries. For example, change or add orders????

I heard no, podium orders are done AT podium, which is why they sometimes take 2nd or even 3rd options from each customer placing an order. Any order not done at podium is a special order, where customers can make really special requests, but special orders tend to take longer, too.

I heard no, podium orders are done AT podium, which is why they sometimes take 2nd or even 3rd options from each customer placing an order. Any order not done at podium is a special order, where customers can make really special requests, but special orders tend to take longer, too.

Thank you for sharing, pr1nc355. So special orders can be placed outside of the podium? :nuts: Can someone please confirm this? :sweatdrop: Or there is no more chance now?????