New Order - PCE - What's Available Now

1. OK, I just got done with my PCE Order. I did not ask about all the items, but I did place my order today:

10814 - Medium PW Carly in Khaki (large is only available in denim)

40657 - Scarf Print Make Up Bag

40633 - Chelsea Lace Leather Wristlet - Tobacco

10978 - Chelsea PW Suede Satchel

11128 - Legacy Leigh in Whiskey

40695 - Hamptons Vintage Leather Wristlet Black

10959 - Chelsea Vintage Leather Large Hobo - Mineral - debated this or the python - decided on this due to $$$ because if I bought the Python I wanted the wristlet & wallet too

92117 - Lion Key Fob

92107 - Toucan Key Fob

11126 - Legacy Stripe Tote

(Legacy Stripe Framed Env Wallet Not Available for Order Yet. The Miranda Bag is not available yet. I was debating on the vintage Leather Carryall but decided to wait. Did not order the large Chelsea Hobo in leather either)

Remember that you cannot order the above bags, except for the Carly & the Scarf Print Make Up Bag, for PCE. Some special customers may be allowed to order stuff depending on the store mgr...

2. Wow! Sounds like an amazing list! I can't wait to see pics...can you tell me which one is the Legacy Leigh? Do you have pics? I also love that leather lace wristlet!

3. The Leigh is the one in citron in the thread with the photos of what is coming out. It is also in the Vogue spread.

4. sorry but what are these two?? and you say python as in real snake or is it the fake stuff that looks like the real stuff and how much were they?

10814 - Medium PW Carly in Khaki (large is only available in denim)

10959 - Chelsea Vintage Leather Large Hobo - Mineral - debated this or the python - decided on this due to $$$ because if I bought the Python I wanted the wristlet & wallet too

5. Medium Patchwork Carly - on Macy's web page. The Chelsea Python is in the new book - look at the long thread on the new bags coming out. The python is on top of the Chelsea Vintage that I ordered. I don't know about whether it is just embossed or is really python. Maybe an SA can chime in.

6. Post 37 on the "Anyone Want to See" Thread.

7. Wait, the Patchwork Carly Indigo comes in a large? I thought it only came in Medium, so that's what i ordered. I'd prefer the large size.

8. Yes, it comes in a large in the indigo. Ask the SA to go either up or down a style number like 10815

9. Is that it??? WOWZA!! Nice order. All we need are pics!!

10. Sounds like a great collection! The Lion and Toucan keychains are so cute! I had to order those too. :tender:

11. Thanks. I was in Macy's today and they had the Khaki in the large size Carly. Just mentioning because you said you got the Khaki in Medium because that was the only size (or that's what I thought you said!).

12. OK, I might have to take a peak. Nordies only had the medium.

13. And if they do, I will return it and use the PCE discount on something else! They have the 10814 on their website. What was the number of the Carly you got?

14. Yes, I originally saw them at Nordies too, and they only had medium. BUT, I did look at the Macy's website, and they DON'T list the large Carly patchwork there. So, I was shocked when I saw it at Macy's today and then shocked when you posted about it! I think I'm gonna have to call back tomorrow and order the large indigo. Thankfully I haven't used the medium yet, so I can get both and then decide. I think I'd really like a large Carly in leather, but like a burgandy or aubergine or wine color. I wish we knew the Fall Carly colors! I may just buy an LV instead and then there will be no Coach money left!

15. I know that they are making an all leather carly in chocolate for the fall. It should be available to order in August. I got this information from 1-800 Coach Customer Service. I am holding out for the Carly Leather in New Fall Colors.