New Onatah Colors?

My SA Javier from Puerto Rico, showed me the confidential look book. There's no Onatah is suede but in cuir (leather). What I saw and liked a lot was the Onatah Cuir Hobo GM (19.5 x 13.3 x 2), it comes in two colors dark brown and Aubergine (purple). The estimated price is $1,570.00 andit comes out mid-september. Javier told me that is a limited collection, so I got in the list. It's absolutly gorgeous bag.

I would :love: to own an Onatah in black AND brown leather! I love the suede version, but as everyone else said, would hate for it to rub or be ruined if I got caught in inclement weather.

*heading to the LV website to see if I can sneak a peek*

oooh... aubergine leather sounds really nice. i wonder if it's going to be in slouchy lambskin. although black leather will definitely be a hit, they'd probably rather avoid the Gucci comparison.

Actually I did asked if it's comes in black, and my SA said no, only those two colors. I hope it's slouchy leather but by the photo it doesn't look like it, but then again it was a photo and a prototype.

dew6 said:
My SA Javier from Puerto Rico, showed me the confidential look book. There's no Onatah is suede but in cuir (leather). What I saw and liked a lot was the Onatah Cuir Hobo GM (19.5 x 13.3 x 2), it comes in two colors dark brown and Aubergine (purple). The estimated price is $1,570.00 andit comes out mid-september. Javier told me that is a limited collection, so I got in the list. It's absolutly gorgeous bag.

That's what my SA showed me also! They are both TDF :smile: