New Nude Bow Satchel-- Keep?

1. Hi all! So I FINALLY (i'm pretty sure all my previous posts have been about this bag... last spring! :push:smile: purchased the bow satchel in the nude color (or Nudo) because I don't have any neutral colored bags at all--I'm usually all about color!

I have to admit that when i first opened the box, I was a bit "underwhelmed" with the color/leather/bag as a whole.. so I was going to come back here to you wonderful ladies and ask your opinion. But as I was taking some pictures to post, I started liking it more and more and now it's a bit o' love (I kinda think it looks better in pictures than in real life, haha)

But it could just be me in love with the concept of a new toy! So what do you guys think? Does it look okay? Does the style fit with me (i.e. does it look trying too hard for a college student?, will it work for work?)

Thanks in advance!

Here are the pics (haha, please disregard my messy room/my "pregnant" top :p)

1. Bag w/ Flash 2. w/o flash 3. Close-up w/ flash
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Haha, sorry for the dirty mirror and bad pictures, I'm not used to taking pictures of myself!
  2. It doesn't look like you're trying too looks quite stunning and chic on you! I say keep it!
  3. Pretty bag! You can't go wrong with a neutral. Always nice to have a neutral bag for those days when you want to dress in color and show off your clothes. Good staple bag in my humble opinion. Congrats!
  4. You're making me more excited for mine! The nude color was my 2nd choice, after the grey. It looks great on you! The bows make it less "serious," if you catch my drift. Congrats!
  5. I think it looks really pretty on you! It's a great bag, I agree... keep it!:tup:
  6. it looks fab..definetly keep it..just be careful when you wear with your jeans. when it rubs the bag and the jean the color might come off :S
    I love the color,if I was buying I would buy this color or the grey
  7. It looks great and it's a colour that goes with everything. I've got the same bag but in a different colour and I've used it so much. It always gets compliments and one friend keeps saying she'll have it when I have a clear out! I would just be careful about carrying it against jeans in case of colour transfer. Fab bag, congrats.
  8. oh i so love that bag.......absolutely one of the cutest, most adorable, most useful bags to come out, imo. classic and the bows give it a cheeky femininity.....keep it!
  9. think it looks great! I guess you are 'underwhelmed' cos you were expecting some contrast? For this case, your bag blends in with your skin colour and top. Did you try a darker colour?
  10. thanks everyone for your kind words!

orangetree- does it blend in too much? is that a bad thing? should i get a diff color instead?
  11. no, it's not a bad thing at all
    for me, I like bags this way. :heart:
    I was asking in case you prefer a darker colour.
  12. Keep!!!!! Definitely!! Its a great spacious practical bag
  13. I love it. Nude isn't my favorite color but it seems to fit with your style nicely.
  14. I love that bag!!!
  15. i like the bag but not too crazy for the color.....