NEW Neutrogena Mineral Blush!

1. So I just tried this blush this week and I really loved it. It has the product and the blush in one tube (like the mineral foundation) except it works much better for a blush.

I got the pink and the peach color - both are beautiful but the peach is really special. It just makes my face glow.

Anyway just wanted to pass this on and see if anyone tried them this week.

2. Sounds great, I'm going to have to look around for it. The peach sounds like it would really warm the skin tone.

3. ^^The peach is amazing! It's my new everyday blush! :heart:

4. Has anyone else tried it yet?

5. I will check it out, thanks for sharing..

6. Should come in handy for my soon-to-come makeup shopping spree! Thanks for the idea.

7. Hmmm I'll have to look into it! Thanks!

8. does it stay on pretty good?

9. I will try that next too. I'm always on the lookout for a good bronzer and I love the blush/bronzer combo idea.

10. I've been on the lookout and haven't seen it at my local Walgreens. I want to try it, although I've always been a cream blush/stain fan.

11. Has anyone tried the illuminating whipped moisturizer with SPF 20? I just bought some today and it has minerals that are supposed to help with your skin to make it glowing. I'll have to try it tomorrow. I didn't see the new blushes, I'll have to look for those another day. Neutrogena usually has great cosmetic products though.

12. I have been trying to get my hands on some, I will definitely try the peach

13. Hi, Ladies

I hope Neutrogenia figured out this powder coverage thing.

My problem has been that I am allergic to mica. If something has mica in it, the top layer of my skin peels off in big flakes! Yikes!

So please test any mineral product on the inside of your elbow and let sit for an hour to make certain your face doesn't peel for a week like mine!

Crossing my fingers Neutrogenia figured it out,
    ProfNot