new necklaces..what do you think?

1. My SA had sent me these flicks awhile back..what do yall think?

first one is $1200.00
    second one is $835.00

MVC-005S.JPG MVC-017S.JPG
  2. OMG!!!!! I LOVE THE FIRST ONE! it is so gorgeous, is that a seasonal piece?

3. I love the first one also, i just wish it had like CC charms on the sides of the necklace in gold, not just on the camelia. I am not sure if its seasonal, are you hoping it would go on sale? :p I will definitely fulfill my promise when I find out which things go on sale :smile:

4. I love the first one!:love:

5. I'm gonna be different and say that I love the second one! Very cool!

6. I WOULD PASS OUT IF I GET THIS ON SALE!! AND THEN AFTER I GAIN MY CONSCIOUS BACK I WOULD FLY DOWN TO WHEREVER YOU ARE AND GIVE YOU A GREAT BIG HUG AND A GREAT BIG MUAH :heart: :heart: :nuts:

7. I originally had my name down for the second one. For some reason, it looked kind of cheap on me... and I wear lots of black so that surprised me. It didn't have the specialness of the white pearls... so I ended up buying the white with gold pearls instead. I think you have to see the black and silver necklace up close, to be able to decide. :yes:

8. dont worry, I will keep you updated. Less then 4 weeks away before the sale begins..but like I said she told me repeatdly that she will invite me to presale and emphasized I would be the FIRST one she notifies....so we shall see, Ill have my camera ready and ill email you once I find out :biggrin:

that email i sent you a few days ago with the bags that went on sale last time, were the left overs...the ones that had been initially been put on sale were HOTTER...imagine that? :p

9. I know exactly what you mean. I wonder why these are so much more expensive - well, not by much- then the classic ones that go for $695.00? Even the CCs on this set are so much smaller :sad:

10. IF I REMEmber correctly, the silver or gold beads are actually made of some sort of metal, instead of pearls, which are made of platic?! maybe that's why?

11. Very cute, I like the second one actually. I'm supposed to be getting that, but in the creamy white/gold combination Jayne1 described... she has the gorgeous longer strand... I debated over those, but couldn't fork over the dough haha... maybe with the shorter strand I will! :smile:

12. LOVE the second one!:love:

13. Do you have the white/gold yet? How do you like it? I'm on the waitlist too for the silver/black. From the pictures my SA send me, I did not like it. I wish I can see it IRL then maybe it's prettier. So I decided to get the white/gold too. It's on my way.

14. Very cute- I like the second necklace better

15. Since seeing Smooth's ring, I have been dreaming about that darn flower:upsidedown: But between these two- I would get much more wear out of the pearls.