New Multi colour models in store, antbody seen them IRL yet?

I saw them today, very eye catching. I don't think I will buy any of them, if they came out a year ago I would of bought them all! LOL. I tried on the Marilyn and it was pretty bulky under my arm. But, I love the fact it's named after Marilyn Monroe.

Thank you so much for your opinions, pictures and info on the bags!! You guys are so resourceful, it's my pleasure to be part of this community!!:yes:

Big congrats for the ladies who already bought them!! :yahoo:

I really like the Rita, but currently on the waitlist for Dentelle Kirsten (gold), so will have to hold off to see whether I'm in luck, can only afford 1 at at time!!;) Anybody knows whether the MC models are for a limited time only? Thanks!

I saw the Ursula yesterday and thought it was too busy and too big for me. I have my name on the list for the Rita but now I think I will get the mc white trouville because I think the size is better for me! Congrats on the new purchases ladies!:smile:

I saw the the Ursula and the Marilyn today and really liked them. The only thing is that the bottom of the Ursula is to wide when you wear it on the shoulder. The Marilyn in super cute:love:

Anybody knows whether the MC models are for a limited time only? Thanks!

The SA I spoke with told me they were not seasonal or LE but were styles that are here to stay. I have seen others post on here that the multicles would be a LE item tho according to their SA, but I was told it was permanent also. You should have time and I'd definitely get Dentelle first since it is seasonal/LE. Let us know what you decide, and of course, we always wanna see photos! :yahoo: