New Mousse Paddy Tote is finally here!

1. Just arrived from Intermix! Love it! It will definitely be my new everyday bag. Will post pics later!

BTW, thanks Jill! If you didn't post pics of your taupe tote, I wouldn't have known about the sale. :biggrin:

2. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics!

3. Mousse is pretty. I am glad that you found it on sale...What a deal...:heart:

4. ooooh! pics..hurry.......!

5. Love the mousse! Cant wait to see pics!

6. OH come one where are the pictures?!

7. i want to see pics too.

8. Pics, finally! Sorry it took so long...I actually had other things to do! :lol: As you all know, it's BIG! And the package (no stuffing in bag) weighed 6 lbs! But I love that the hardware matches...all silver. Anyway, here it is!

Indoor.jpg indoor2.jpg outdoor.jpg silver hardware.jpg
  9. WOW!!! that's soo pretty, pnay!!! The silver hardware is also just stunning!!!!

CONGRATS!!

10. That tote is fabulous! I think it's a great size and shape - beautiful color too! Enjoy!

11. Congrats, it's beautiful!!

12. Just awesome! Mousse is such a fabulous colour. Congrats!!!

13. pnay, its so pretty!

14. LOVE IT! ..I came this close to getting that color..then I ran with the taupe..BUT I am still wanting that one too!!!LOL!
    OH-Do you think its too big for everyday..I plan on wearing it more in fall with a coat or jacket since its bulky

15. Wow that is SO gorgeous! I adore the color and the silver hardware is amazing. Thanks so much for the pics!