New mottos for 2007

1. My new saying for 2007 is:

Luxury is addicting!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to realize it but it is so true!

Any others?

2. "Joie de Mode" (Joy of Fashion)

I figured it to be more than appropriate to use on tPF... :smile:

3. not really fashion related but:

even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. --will rogers

4. "Never trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you."

That was in my fortune cookie at dinner.

5. My motto for this year definitely is: BE HAPPY.

I know it sounds silly, but this year I am trying to look on the bright side of things more often than not. I have a great life. I have a wonderful, supportive husband, a family that loves me, fantastci friends, a successful career, money in the bank and beautiful things at home.

My focus this year will be to not worry about the things that I don't have yet and focus on the things that I do have. So far so good ...

6. It willbe done as you believe!! Be positive!!!:yahoo:

7. I'm thinking my new motto better be

FIGHT THE CLUTTER!!! :noggin:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

8. life is short.

my grandmother told me this before she passed. she told me that all this petty nonsense wasn't worth getting upset about. because you never know what life is going to bring. life the moment because that's all you have. you can spend your life planning for something that may never happen. don't let the present pass you by.

9. ^^ i love that. along the same lines, mine is - if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. what matters is that you tried.

10. My slogan for 2007 is Keep It Simple. I'm getting rid of all the extraneous stuff we've collected over the years. When you no longer have a basement, something has to go.

11. I'm sticking with my old one:-

I'm here for a good time not a long time.

basically don't lose sight of what makes you happy and if something doesn't change it your not here long enough to live an unhappy life!

12. there is an old yiddish saying: man plans, G-d laughs" - i heard it many years ago and it is SO true.

13. "Everything happens for a reason"

14. live in the moment

no more worrying about the past or the future, it's all about the present for me.