NEW Monogram Mirage Speedy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK this is my first post and I think you guys are the perfect people to ask. What do you guys think? It's designed by Marc Jacobs so its not your standard LV. Do you like it or do you think it's not as "classic" as the standard monogram canvas? Also its' going for triple the price. Is it worth $1800+? It is currently sold out everywhere and there's a huge waiting list. Does anyone already own one? Thanks!

Mirage.jpg
  2. There are a few people on this board that have this bag.

I think it is cute, but I haven't bought it yet.

3. Lots of the people on this board have this bag already it's a very popular bag here, I'm not sure it's completely sold out yet try calling you help line to get them to track on down for you

If you use the search function you'll find a lot of threads about this bag with some very nice real life pics too

4. Love that bag. Like the last poster said, do a search in the forum...tons of tPFers own it.

5. Thanks guys I will look for some photos. It seems like its very popular bag but I'm still hesitant since the patent leather detail is a "trend." I'm afraid it might get outdated or I could get sick of it. I don't want to pay 2 grand for something I might not like in a couple of years...dilema, dilema~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.