**NEW MODELING PICS!!! Smokin Red Hot New Prada!!!!lol!

if she's 10 and already into juicy, yep, you're in trouble! but look at it this way...when her taste matures, you two can share! LOL...because we know what you need most in life is another wardrobe of bags to choose from...ROFL!!!

IMG_981811.jpg

ME LOVES!!! Drool...

Hi Jill, I adore the Gauffre blush I have to have one. I personally wouldnt buy the red but that is me it is a fabulous bag.

I just got the cammello colour in the Gauffre tote bag (can't find a last season brown anywhere) but I hate it & 'am sending it back tomorrow. If you would like me to take a pic I can do that & put it up for reference. To me it is a mucky sandy mustard colour hard to exlain, but doesn't do it for me. :sad:

Hey BagAngel, I just returned the brown gauffre antik tote from last season (the one that victoria beckham has) to Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island, California, if you're interested! Found one at Barney's and decided to get it there since I wasn't too sure about the paint process on the one I received from NM. Also, it was about $100 cheaper at Barney's! Maybe it was last seaason prices?

Hey BagAngel, I just returned the brown gauffre antik tote from last season (the one that victoria beckham has) to Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island, California, if you're interested! Found one at Barney's and decided to get it there since I wasn't too sure about the paint process on the one I received from NM. Also, it was about $100 cheaper at Barney's! Maybe it was last seaason prices?
Hi L2C, thanks so much for thinking of me I found one, a store here got two in. I am thrilled!!! Will post in my collection soon as i get a minute. Thanks again!