new MJ bag at NM & BG...the Melinda hobo!

1. Just saw this on both websites, so I went to my local NM and strangely enough, they will not be carrying it in the store! It's a great looking bag and has a nice price ($795), so I went ahead and took the plunge. Thanks to this forum, I also got free shipping. Here's the link:

Marc Jacobs -  Melinda Chain Hobo -  Neiman Marcus

2. Congrats! :smile:

3. congrats! its really pretty!

4. Cute!! Perfect color for Spring!

5. So pretty! If I needed an ivory bag, I'd be all over that! Congrats and wear in good health!:heart:

6. i really like that bag, minus the strap. darn, and i need an ivory bag!

7. I love that shape and style, congrats

8. beautiful bag! perfect for spring!

9. Cute bag! Enjoy it!

10. Congrats on the new bag! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get it!

11. OK, I just got the bag and I really like it, although I'm worried about the chain shoulder strap! It's pretty fat and somewhat slippery. The purse is plenty big enough and made me realize that some of the larger MJ bags like Stams and Banana Hobos are are bit too large for my personal taste. I really can't believe I got such a pretty bag for $795! Yippee!

12. Congrats - LOVE it!!! :love:

Looks perfect for s/s!!!!!!! :nuts:

13. Congrats!! We want pics!!!! Can't wait to see it!!! Enjoy!!! :yahoo:

14. I love your bag! It is so pretty and made me want the same one, but here is what happened!
    I went to the both website to check it out, and now, they raised the price to $1095!
    I wish I had ordered it yesterday!!
    Congratulation!

15. congrats it looks great!!