New Miss Dior Promenade pouch

Just saw this today at the Holt Renfrew Dior on Bloor Street, and it is an incredible bag! The puffy lambskin is so buttery soft, It is $1400 Canadian. Holts has it in Beige and Black.

I also saw the mini Miss Dior bag (not the micro one). It is $3000, and is adorable and chic!

Just saw this today at the Holt Renfrew Dior on Bloor Street, and it is an incredible bag! The puffy lambskin is so buttery soft, It is $1400 Canadian. Holts has it in Beige and Black.

I also saw the mini Miss Dior bag (not the micro one). It is $3000, and is adorable and chic!

What is the hardware on those ?

A mini miss Dior? How small is it and what color did u see? :smile:

Attachments

• 5272.jpg
    5272.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4,481
  • 5272_3.jpg
    5272_3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4,060
  • 5272_5.jpg
    5272_5.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4,041
Me too, just saw the miss dior pouch online. I really like it and for those who already have it what can you fit inside? Can you fit a wallet or is it mainly a flat bag with space for only lipsticks, phone and keys?

I can fit my lv long wallet in there. But if I do that I won't be able to put in other staff. I normally put my cards in the pouch instead of the wallet, so that I can still carry a lot of other things.

Hi all,

The bag is already available in black with gold hardware :smile:

Edit to give you an idea of what it fits:
An iphone, tissues and a tiny pouch containing 2 lipsticks and keys (this is what I was carrying).
Also you can't see it in the photographs, but theres a section behind the pink card slots to fit notes etc.

Last edited:
Hi, my first post here on the forum! Decided to get this clutch ever since I read about it from this thread, so will contribute by posting pictures of my first Dior purchase!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371206922.149943.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1371206934.096329.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1371206944.811825.jpgit's a lovely turquoise, but my phone camera wasn't able to capture the true colour. Anyway, enjoy the photos!