New Miroir Info...just found out

I think... that the ALLOCATION is done (which stores will get how many pieces of what). However, not all stores have received all of their allocated pieces yet (in transit, stuck in customs etc..).

So.. from the store's point of view, there are second 'shipment's coming.

From Vuitton's point of view, all shipments have been sent.

That's what I think.. :yes:

You nailed it middlemouse!
People think the e-Bay prices are high now,set back and watch them rise once the sellers get wind of this news.

My guess is that the bag just took to long to make. The price is relatively cheap for something with such a WOW factor. Having mine and looking at it, its really well made. Its alot of details. The rivits are nice, the hardware is different. I took mine out all night and not a scratch on it. That was one of the issues I was worried about. The girl at 866 also said that it was not meant to be an everyday bag...more of a once in a while. KWIM?

Once in awhile it MIGHT be in its Dustbag...Im using this bag! FO SHO!

I just got mine today.. :yahoo: so, I called to thanks my SA. She said I was so lucky because the store only got 1 gold and 1 silver Speedy only!! ( I didn't ask about porchette & papillon) and they didn't expect any 2nd shipment of the Miroir.

:shrugs:

really? i know one of the lv stores already received two shipments and the sa said they were still expecting some more. :shrugs: i hope this isn't true. i'm still waiting on the silver speedy.