new metallic Goyard

1. [​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]GOYARD, the French maker of must-have handbags and totes, may have out-luxed itself. Historically, customers have personalized the company’s carryalls with hand-painted monograms and stripes in a palette of bright racing-stable colors. Now, Goyard has raised the glamour ante, offering personalization in eye-catching gold and silver; the Goyard Boutique at Bergdorf Goodman (212-872-2517) will start taking orders for the new shades around Feb. 10. “The new metallic colors are certain to create a frenzy on Fifth Avenue,” said Edwin Burstell, a senior vice president of the store. The St. Jeanne bag in medium is $1,490 to $1,940. As for its gilded and silvered adornments — which take about a month to complete — three initials will set you back $190, stripes at least $310. SUSAN GUERRERO

from the NYTimes
  2. Hello Sonya,

Thanks for the info. For those interested, at the SF store they actually have bags on display with the metallic racing strips. There was a collection for Valentine's Day and it was amazing. Saint Louis tote in red with gold and silver racing strips and a silver heart.

I am going to Goyard this Saturday and if any bags are on display with the metallic strips, I will surely take pictures.
  3. I can't see the pic :crybaby: