New mens messenger bag =anyone have details?

1. There is a new mens messenger bag (they had one in the Wall Street store) not the Cameron, but I think it is called the "Steve". Does anyone know any details, dimensions, price?

2. There's pics in the Le Monde,I'll scan later (not at my scanner, just now).

I LOVE it! Not only is it my Dad's name (!) but I really like the style for myself...

3. Might be creepy carrying a bag named the same as my Dad, though....LMAO!

4. How Oedipal of you....

5. LMAO!!!

I know...but I can't help thinking that way!!

6. Great, now everyone on tPF will be referring to this bag as GF's Dad's namesake bag...

:yes:

7. Here's the pic that I posted in the Le Monde thread
    [​IMG]

and here's the travel version
    [​IMG]

I don't have the magazine at hand so can't post any more details

8. Thanks... that's a great looking bag!

9. oooh- LOVE it! The men's leather bags (i.e. Tibet) are always ghastly expensive though :tdown:

10. God, aren't they?

It would be a fabulous weekend bag.

11. LOL!

Dad got me into Hermes, actually. Bought me a scarf when I was 16...

12. GF.

Now it's time to honour him by buying his namesake bag...

Isn't that what a good daughter would do??

13. This is going to sound really bizarre, but I recall someone on another (private) Hermes discussion board, years ago, custom-ordering a messenger bag (he showed us drawings) and this bag looks very similar...
    Great bag!!
    I had been eyeing Tibet for years, for my DH, but alas, too costly for his needs.

14. Man, I just bought Mum an Evelyne over the weekend....Dad's gonna have to wait!

15. Pepper - it wouldn't surprise me if this was the same bag, named after him. Hermes often does that.

I'd love a GF bag:yes: but they've already designed it and named it after Grace Kelly. What's she got that I haven't?

Actually, don't answer that question - LMAO!