New member of the family

1. I know I've been MIA as far as posting is concerned.. I was waiting for this new addition to arrive (and load pics)! I finally got a wallet.. a regular men's wallet.. ! For the longest time I've dealt with having the Damier Pocket Agenda, and a regular monogram cles... now i have a real men's wallet - the Damier 6 card bifold! I'm gonna find some time and get it heatstamped with my initials later too. Just in time for my 3,000th post.

so anyway, here are pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

need not worry, my pocket agenda still has a very functional use (especially since i got that heatstamped too!)! it's now my checkbook holder. :biggrin:

ok that's it! :yahoo:

2. Looks great!!! I am thinking about buying me one of these too! Maybe I should get one to celebrate my 21st next Saturday/to celebrate my 17k posts. :p

OT: Is that the Jambacard I gave you as a RAOK pressie? :nuts: :heart:

3. That is a beautiful wallet! Congrats!!!

4. That's a great wallet, Congratz!

Yay! for the 3000th, too!

5. congrats!

6. yes john! it IS the jamba card you got me from summer raok!! i loveeeeed it! and jamba was having their buy one get one free functional smoothie coupon thing, so i got double the jambas for free! it was so awesome!! and happy early bday btw!

7. COngratulations! :tup:

8. Congrats on the fab wallet and on your 3000th post!!!!:yahoo:

9. congrats

10. Congrats ! :yes:

Hopefully this isn't the end of the cles combo, it's always been my favourite !

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!

13. Nice!, Congrats

14. congrats!

15. Very nice, congrats!!!