new MC!!!!!

1. haha, got you.

some of you may know that i do not get on with my future MIL at all. today she came back from 2 weeks in turkey and bought me not 1, not 2 but 3 fake bags!
    they are the worst things i have ever seen in my life. pink and blue MC backgrounds!

now the problem here isnt really the fake bag its her reasoning. she thinks that by buying me fakes i can save my real bags for "best" (i think she means church and special occassions) my SO told her i only carry real but she seems to think she is doing me a favour by buying me fake LV. she even said she would buy me a few more when they go to cyprus for new year. this woman is insane. i said it was OK i was happy with the bags i had but she wont take no for an answer.
  2. Ich. Thinking of that other thread on the "Chewy Vuitton" doggy handbag toys, perhaps that could be an idea for what to do with these atrocities? :shrugs:
  3. oh no what are you going to do? Bonfire night is coming up soon :graucho:
  4. ^^^^^Lol. I'm so sorry about what your MIL is doing. It's one thing to be vocal about her hang-ups about your LV, quite another thing to go out of her way to buy you phooey louis!
  5. she bought herself a goochi watch and sunnies, actually spelt that way too. i suppose it could have been worse.
  6. ^:roflmfao:
  7. oh no...:wtf:
  8. OMG!!! That's funny!! Love the Goochi watch!!! LOL
  9. I wanna see pics lol
  10. yikes!
  11. Hihihi thats too funny
  12. OMG!! some people just dun understand!!..
  13. .....Goochi...:wtf:
  14. haha my boyfriend suggests to burn fakes : )
  15. that is not good! true what label said...bonfire night is not far off or you could use them to scare some kids for halloween? Might as well have some fun out of them..hehe!