New markdowns at shopbop

1. ahh t4p! i've been waiting for some things to drop in price!

2. thanks for posting!!!

3. thanks so much! i finally grabbed a slate kooba meredith on sale! i've been looking for weeks!

4. I did not see this post...I did not see this post...I do not see this post....

5. Ugh! I really want a Kale bag, and the prices are great, but I just bought FOUR Hayden Harnett bags this morning!

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I can totally relate. I was on a total ban for shoes and dresses and I still bought a dress and a pair of shoes.

7. Which Kale bag? I really really want the Palmer tote in cement and I also bought 3 other bags just this week so I am not so sure if I should get this one too ....

8. Ooh, thanks for the heads up!

9. Yeah! I love this store!

10. thanks for the heads up! i nabbed the last pair of some frye sandals i'd been stalking...hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled!

11. ive actually never had my order canceled from Shopbop before. i just ordered a pair of true religions and a vince cashmere sweater. thanks for the heads up!

12. ahhhh and a pair of grey ant jeans and twinkle sweater. somebody stop me!

13. They RARELY cancel, they have a great site - it even holds the items in your cart for 230 minutes so nobody can snag it from you while you browse!!! LOVES Shopbop!

14. that's 30 minutes, not 230 - duh!