New Markdowns at Nordstrom

1. I received this email from Denise at Nordstrom (Downtown Seattle store) today regarding the Suede Collection going to 50% off for their July 14th anniversary sale. I am not sure if this collection is actually Suede or not - anyone know?

Hello Chanel Customers!
    We have just received the green light for an additional collection to add to our upcoming sale. Attached are photos of the Suede Collection, was just marked down to 50% off... They will be available for the July 14 Anniversary Sale.

Price List
    "1804" with Tassel, $879 from $1775 (White or Beige)
    "Small Doctor" with Tassel, $669 from $1350 (Beige, White, Pink)
    "Tall Doctor" with Tassel, $769 from $1545 (White or Pink)

Please remember there is a limited amount of bags and are first come, first served. Thanks!

Nordstrom Downtown Seattle

Suede_Collection.jpg
  2. Thanks for sharing. (I better close this window now! :push: )

3. O no, I am going bankrupt!:girlsigh:

4. Yea, I'm moving on. I need to keep some money for other bags. I cant handle all these sales, but I know some lady out there is looking for their first chanel!

5. I am trying to resist as well... although the tote is very cute!

6. Thanks for the heads up Roey! I loveeee the small doctor... someone needs to buy mine's so I can get one!

I wonder if it's really suede....

7. I emailed Denise to ask about the suede. It might be a washed lambskin made to feel soft like suede. Will update when she replies.

Denise is just amazing to work with! Her level of customer service is exemplary.

8. ^ Is she the manager Roey? She's awesome, I've never seen a SA (manager or otherwise) inform customers and take pics through email!

9. Since Nordies is starting to sell Bbags and Seattle has Chanel, maybe I can stop running all over the place and just work with Nordies. I love Nordies, it's my fav dept. store.

10. OMG. this place is like crack for crack addicts.

11. ^ :roflmfao:

12. OH NOOOO, so tempting

13. Very similar. That's probably the same line

14. Yes, she is the manager of Chanel Accessories. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs to be hand-held through a selection and purchase.