*New* M A C Couture Lipglass

1. [​IMG]
    New from MAC, is their most fabulous lipglass addition, called Couture Lipglass, $20.00. This super sheer, extraordinary lip shine leaves your lips feeling soft and cushioned. It's not nearly as sticky as the original lipglass and has more of a smooth look to it.
    The packaging has also been specially designed for this high-end gloss. It comes in a gunmetal studded package and the tubes are square and black (normally they are round). This gloss is only available at MAC boutiques and online in four fab colors:

• Prestigious is a sheer dark plum with golden pearly highlights.
    • Magnificent is a sheer bright pink with white pearly highlights.
    • Collection '06 is a sheer soft pinky peach with golden pearly highlights
    • Savoir Faire is a sheer light caramello shade with golden pearl highlights
    I tried Prestigious and loved it :heart:
  2. ahhh i want! from what i can see in the tube/lighting photo. i think i would really like the 2nd from the right. is that collection '06?!
  3. I've seen them in the MAC store but I've never tried them.
    Did anyone get them? Are they that good?
  4. the second one looks cute.
  5. How long does it last? My major complaint about all lipglosses, cheap, expensive and in between, is that they have to be re-applied so often!
  6. I will sure be trying those -love M A C glosses.
  7. Mine lasted most of the day, I re-applied once.
  8. Thanks PM! That would be worth paying $20 for lip gloss. Now all I have to do is wait for them to come out with some non-pearlized shades, hopefully one with mostly gloss and just the barest whisper of something in the blue-red/blue-pink family! :smile:
  9. i love lipglass. i have sooo many! time to add more :smile:
  10. ooh I likey magnificent! and that its not as sticky.
  11. Oooh... I likey! I hope they have the same yummy scent!
  12. I want them. I must go check them out tomorrow.