New LV site is up with awesome new features: prices, e-shopping, and customization!

Wow I like the new website-it is so fun! I also wonder if they will continue to sell on elux...ya know no taxes and occasional free shipping wins in my book, hehe.

i think it's good they include prices so i don't have to go between vuitton.com and eluxury.com, but they could ship to countries where there is a louisvuitton boutique just as an added feature especially those who are no where close to one. It just seems like it's too similar to eluxury and if they wanted to add more busines they should do that. Like many said eluxury has special offers that I doubt vuitton.com would offer. Anyway, just my two cents...i still like the new updated site way better than the old one, but wish they would expand their shipping horizons.

I didn't think of this earlier, because I was so excited, but I noticed that there's a disclaimer that states that personalized items cannot returned or exchanged. I understand this. However, I wonder what they would do if you ordered, say, a wallet, had it shipped to you with your initials on it, and it came to you defective? Would you have any recourse?

Its great - love the personalization, but looks like its available for limited items/styles only - not for multicolore items, Suhali or Epi. Only Damier azur + ebony and Monogram...Other than that, me likey!!:nuts:

:crybaby:SORRY!!! but...i don't understand...what you all mean by a New site...lol...i checked all the countries...and its the same!

New site??? or...new service...in US LV.com

the format is still the same...no difference...lol

heeelp~~~