New LV shoulder bag

1. I am thinking about treating myself to a new shoulder bag for christmas and as I just got an agenda in mandarin (it was hard to find one left at LV in Germany) I am thinking about damier or monogram to match...

Any ideas/suggestions?

2. The Tulum is such a great bag. Very Chic.

3. Tulum PM or GM.

4. For a shouler bag-Hudson GM!

5. A cabas piano.

6. I love the Piano too!

7. how about the Batignolles Horizontal or Popincourt Haut? they're both very roomy and they have nice shapes :yes:

8. Petit Noe!!! :tender:

9. Batignolles Horizontal - I love this purse!!!

10. Cabas Piano.

11. LOL I'm in the same situation, gal! :yes:

I really like the following bags (not in order of preference):-

Tulum
    Saleya
    Popincourt Haut
    Petite Bucket
    Cabas Piano (but the vachetta at the bottom!!!!)

I'll add on when I remember. Having a mental block now. Too many bags I love but can't decide!!

12. Saleya!!!!!!!

13. BH! Hands down.

14. Thanks for all the suggestions!!! It is so wonderful to get all these tips on bags here...I knew that I am not the only one who is serious about bags:yes:

I have a noe petit in black and love it, but I can never keep it organised so think I will skip it...on the other hand, I think it looks so cute in monogram...

I owned the Cabas Piano but somehow do not like it, the vachetta...

The Tulum is a bit too dressy for me, but I will think about the Popincourt or the Saleya, but am a bit afraid that the Saleya will drown me, so maybe the handheld one...which is obviously not a shoulder bag, but looks soo good...and while I am on handheld bags, how about the Manhattan (weight?)

The other day I saw a woman carrying the Illovo mm, and I have to say, it looked much better in rl then I thought it would, but heard that there are problems with colour transfer...tough decision. Am going to Germany today, bags are much cheaper there:rolleyes:

15. Agreed! Not to mention they're just so pretty... :love: