New LV Perforated Speedy

Pnay71 said:
I finally saw this one in person and well, I don't really think it's worth the price. It is $1210!! There is actually no lining so you can see thru the holes. The holes though are small so from afar, it's not so bad. The only lining are where the pockets are (front and side). It kinda looks like a small pet carrier. LOL

No lining, hmm...you know what that means...

All around the world, counterfeiters rejoice! Less material = easier fake!

Pnay71 said:
I finally saw this one in person and well, I don't really think it's worth the price. It is $1210!! There is actually no lining so you can see thru the holes. The holes though are small so from afar, it's not so bad. The only lining are where the pockets are (front and side). It kinda looks like a small pet carrier. LOL
No lining? What? I don't like that at all. Pet carrier???!!! Ha ha!:lol: :lol:

It is has bright pink lining which you can see due to all the holes. At least the base doesn't have any holes:P I also liked the bright pink zipper pull too. I think this is a bag that grows on you as I am liking it now:shame:

Pnay71 said:
I just have to share with all you LV lovers. It's not mine. I got the picture off another blog. I'm not sure when it's going to be released here in the US but it's release date in the Philippines is Feb 27.
This bag comes out Monday at the price of 1200 buck.