New LV Perforated Speedy

1. I just have to share with all you LV lovers. It's not mine. I got the picture off another blog. I'm not sure when it's going to be released here in the US but it's release date in the Philippines is Feb 27.
  2. :huh:h pretty ! thanks for sharing =D
  3. I checked earlier this week and they said the release date in the US is Feb. 20.
  4. it looks like a bad fake to me.
  5. I usually love LV but that thing is not my taste. So Louis is not getting a lot of money form me this season:smile:
  6. Picture taken at the LV store. Bag is as real as it can get. Owner is an LV VIP which is why she got it early.
  7. I like it too! I'd like to see it in person though...
  8. I'm not sure what I think about it. I'd like to see it in the orange. It'll probably grow on
  9. awww i really like it, i bet it's a lot cooler looking in person - small details like that are so hard to photo.
  10. I am not sure if I like it but def. need to see it in person.
  11. I like it loads to . I love the pink, the green would be nice .
  12. Oooh I think I like it! Is that a lock on the side or what is it?? Does the zipper lock in it?
    Hmm, I need to see this in person :biggrin:
  13. I'll keep my money in my pocket,that's one ugly bag.:sick:
  14. Nice! I wonder what the price point is going to be on this. I haven't been in to visit my LV SA yet. I have mixed feelings about the bag, but an slightly interested :biggrin:
  15. Estimated cost is $1300 but I'm not sure. Double the price of the "normal" Speedy. :sad: