New LV @ Holt's

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Hey, for all the Vancouverites/visitors to Vancouver:

I went to the Holt Renfrew grand re-opening today and of course I checked out the new LV counter. It's pretty big, I can't even say it's a "counter" anymore, more like a very narrow (widthwise) store! It's quite spread-out though, with 3 different sections. I saw a Cloud bag (the Nimbus, I believe), some denim bags and I actually saw one Azur Speedy 25! It was my first time seeing one IRL. I also saw a woman trying on the Ursula and Rita in white MC. They also have women's and men's shoes! If anyone is around the area, go and check it out, it's really nice. I'm still getting used to it, but it's definitely a sight to behold!

:nuts:

Was Jeffrey there?

Was the Azur on display?

Is the LV counter in the same place or am I going to get lost there? :P

Yes, Jeffrey was there. I think he helped me. All of the SA's from the old LV are there and possibly some new ones (or else they were all there at once). Yes, the Azur was on display. The new Holt's is set up the same way as the old one (though it's MASSIVE) so the women's accessories and make-up are still located on the main floor. You'll have no trouble finding LV! It's big and bright.

Yes, Jeffrey was there. I think he helped me. All of the SA's from the old LV are there and possibly some new ones (or else they were all there at once). Yes, the Azur was on display. The new Holt's is set up the same way as the old one (though it's MASSIVE) so the women's accessories and make-up are still located on the main floor. You'll have no trouble finding LV! It's big and bright.

Ooh, Jeffrey rocks my socks! :nuts: What did you buy?

Thats neat that the Azur 25 was on display...because when I was there last week, there was still a waitlist for the Azur Speedys!

I'll probably buy from Holt instead of the Boutique for my next purchase then! :nuts::wlae:

I can't believe it but I didn't buy anything, probably because I just got a bunch of stuff on Tuesday. I'm now looking for a bigger bag charm for keys and change. I tried the pomme cles but they were too small for my car keys and I wasn't in love with the denim. What to do?

Hey, for all the Vancouverites/visitors to Vancouver:

I went to the Holt Renfrew grand re-opening today and of course I checked out the new LV counter. It's pretty big, I can't even say it's a "counter" anymore, more like a very narrow (widthwise) store! It's quite spread-out though, with 3 different sections. I saw a Cloud bag (the Nimbus, I believe), some denim bags and I actually saw one Azur Speedy 25! It was my first time seeing one IRL. I also saw a woman trying on the Ursula and Rita in white MC. They also have women's and men's shoes! If anyone is around the area, go and check it out, it's really nice. I'm still getting used to it, but it's definitely a sight to behold!

great news ! :P