New LV fan - introduction

1. Hi all. I'm new to LV- I just got into it in the past few months, but in that time I've bought 3 bags. I've been lurking here for a while, but haven't posted. I just wanted to introduce myself. Here are a couple of pics of me and my new purses :smile:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ps- I'm sure everyone already knows, but just in case someone is new like me the bags I have in the pics are the:

Batignolles Horizontal and the Triana

Now I really want a smaller bag for weekends- any suggestions? I was looking at a mini looping or maybe a musette tango...

3. :idea: Welcome to TPF.

4. Ooooh!!! The Triana! I don't see that bag much on here. :smile:

Welcome to tPF btw! I hope you enjoy your stay here! ;)

The Mini Looping is a perfect bag to use on the weekends!

5. thanks John 5! In the damier line I really wanted a Saleya PM, but I found the triana for an excellent deal on eBay so I couldn't pass it up.

Now I just need to get a small mono bag and I think I should be good.... for a while. I also think the mini looping will be my best bet.

6. welcome to tpf!! :smile:

my mom has a musette tango. it doesn't hold much but its a nice shape.

7. I have the mini looping and the musette tango. Mini Looping holds much more.

I don't use either as much as I used to. My smaller weekend bag that I use more than them would be the Speedy 25 or my Papillon 26.

Have fun getting your next bag and lvoe the ones you got already!!!

8. Welcome! love the Triana

9. Great Bags!!!

10. welcome! pretty bags!! :smile:

11. thanks everyone and thanks for the input on the mini looping vs the musette tango :smile:

Hopefully I will be adding more to my collection soon. :yes: