new LoVes!

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
So I've been posting about wanting a Mono Speedy 25, but once I got to the store, I saw that it looked PRETTY small, so I got a 30 instead! (But now that I've used it for a day, I might exchange it for a 25 and get a purseket to keep things organized. The 30 fits A LOT and I love that, but I don't think I carry that much stuff. It still looks good without too many things in there, though, and I love that it looks big, but not luggage-big, on my 5'2'' frame. Any insights?)

I also couldn't resist the cute green perforated cles. Mmm, yes. I feel so chic carrying my keys in it!

I had an overall WONDERFUL shopping experience! The male SA was SUPER friendly...I wish I had remembered to ask his name. I know it says on the receipt, but I don't think it's his whole name? BV Alfre? How do you even pronounce it?

Thank you SO much to those who answered my many questions in the previous posts!

Here's a mini photo: sorry for the poor quality! I came back from shopping in the evening, and my room is kind of dimly-lit!

Attachments

• lvpurchases.JPG
    lvpurchases.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 121
I'm glad that you had such a great LV shopping experience! I have a 25 and I love it and even though it seems small, I can fit so much stuff in it. If you think you might want to exchange your 30 for the 25, go back to the store with all the stuff you want to carry and ask to try on the 25 with all your stuff in it. That's really the only way to tell what size is best for you.

Love the green perfo cles as well! Congrats!