New Louis Vuitton Evora MM & PM

Yes, the bag can be worn over the shoulders even with the shorter handles, depending on how big your arms are. But mine are pretty big and I can. I don't know if I recommend it though as it doesn't look quite as nice, or comfortable.

I saw the Evora in azur and just realized, the price of Evora maybe steep due to more functionality of the bag, Isn't it? Or many different ways of carrying it. IDK, Still trying to justify the price of this bag being a canvas. But I love it !

I just got this bag in GM in ebene, and it's AWESOME! I went to Bloomingdales totally looking for another bag but I'm so glad I got the Evora instead! It's a bit heavy but it forced me to clean out my bag and remove all the unnecessary items which I should not have been carrying anyways.

The GM is perfect for a taller/bigger person, it may swallow a slightly smaller person, I am 5'8 and weigh 150 pounds and it looks just right, not too big and not too small. The azur is AMAZING as well, and perfect for spring/summer.

Ladies this bag holds a TON stuff and has a bunch of internal pockets. Beware to not carry too much though since it's heavy already and you may hurt your shoulders!