New lines out on Monday!!!!

1. I just heard that the new lines are to be out on Monday. Embossed, beaded, python, and patchwork. Is anyone else out there as excited as I am?! I'm going to head over there probably right after work. :yahoo:

I don't have anything beaded at all... looks like I have a mission! :graucho:
  2. I would love a python bag. I'll have to check it out also. Thanks for the heads up!
  3. I was in the Coach store yesterday looking through the "big book" of new bags coming out. I'm soooo excited about the embossed collection. I gave the SA my name and number so she can call me when the new collection arrives. I have been holding off on purchasing a new bag because I knew Coach was coming out with their new collection, but not sure when. Thanks for the FYI!
  4. savings for my first LV might go to Coach instead!! Ahh. maybe I should hold off going to Coach until I get my LV. That's going to be soo hard to do! I haven't seen any of the new collection, does anyone have pics?
  5. I am SO excited! :biggrin: I'm trying to figure out if I can swing by on Monday ... it's my first day back at school (teaching and taking classes) ... I hope I can find time!
  6. Ooh! Yay!
  7. Oooh, do you know if the embossed is the big signature style or the mini-sig? I'm dying to know!

I need to start a handbag fund... :graucho:
  8. Sounds like a busy day for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you being able to run off long enough to take a look at the new stuff! I hope they have something worth drooling over!
  9. Thanks for the information!!! I can't wait to see them at Coach!
  10. That's a great question! If anyone has pics, cough them up! I'm dying over here! :love:

I love LV! I've been prowling for vintage LV so I can afford Coach too. :graucho: It's still a hard decision to make!
  11. The pictures I saw in the book were of the larger signature C embossed collection.
  12. There is soooo much cute new stuff coming out! The leather legacy satchel is totally on my list!! :smile:
  13. Visited the Coach store again tonight after work. The SA said the new styles will be in their stores 8/28 (first day back to school). I was able to take a photo of the only new bag they had in stock at this time.
  14. I cant wait to see the embossed pieces! I'm so excited! Hopefully when I get back to Raleigh I'll have time to stop by the COACH boutique :yahoo:
  15. My mom and I are getting together to go shopping on my birthday next week, so we'll have to definitely stop in Coach, now! Luckily, there are about 3 right by her so we can check out all of them to see if anything new pops up! :love: