New lines out on Monday!!!!

1. I just heard that the new lines are to be out on Monday. Embossed, beaded, python, and patchwork. Is anyone else out there as excited as I am?! I'm going to head over there probably right after work. :yahoo:

I don't have anything beaded at all... looks like I have a mission! :graucho:

2. I would love a python bag. I'll have to check it out also. Thanks for the heads up!

3. I was in the Coach store yesterday looking through the "big book" of new bags coming out. I'm soooo excited about the embossed collection. I gave the SA my name and number so she can call me when the new collection arrives. I have been holding off on purchasing a new bag because I knew Coach was coming out with their new collection, but not sure when. Thanks for the FYI!

4. Damn....my savings for my first LV might go to Coach instead!! Ahh. maybe I should hold off going to Coach until I get my LV. That's going to be soo hard to do! I haven't seen any of the new collection, does anyone have pics?

5. I am SO excited! :biggrin: I'm trying to figure out if I can swing by on Monday ... it's my first day back at school (teaching and taking classes) ... I hope I can find time!

6. Ooh! Yay!

7. Oooh, do you know if the embossed is the big signature style or the mini-sig? I'm dying to know!

I need to start a handbag fund... :graucho:

8. Sounds like a busy day for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you being able to run off long enough to take a look at the new stuff! I hope they have something worth drooling over!

9. Thanks for the information!!! I can't wait to see them at Coach!

10. That's a great question! If anyone has pics, cough them up! I'm dying over here! :love:

I love LV! I've been prowling for vintage LV so I can afford Coach too. :graucho: It's still a hard decision to make!

11. The pictures I saw in the book were of the larger signature C embossed collection.

12. There is soooo much cute new stuff coming out! The leather legacy satchel is totally on my list!! :smile:

13. Visited the Coach store again tonight after work. The SA said the new styles will be in their stores 8/28 (first day back to school). I was able to take a photo of the only new bag they had in stock at this time.

08_17_06_1836.jpg
  14. I cant wait to see the embossed pieces! I'm so excited! Hopefully when I get back to Raleigh I'll have time to stop by the COACH boutique :yahoo:

15. My mom and I are getting together to go shopping on my birthday next week, so we'll have to definitely stop in Coach, now! Luckily, there are about 3 right by her so we can check out all of them to see if anything new pops up! :love: