New Lg. Black Multipocket and ZC picture

1. I got both from eBay and I am positive they are authentic. Love them so much...the black MP is honestly an instant favorite in my collection. I can't wait to use it tomorrow! :yahoo:

They were both used, but the bag looks brand new on the outside. The ZC shows a little bit of wear, but when I get a used bag (with a mark or something), I'm less afraid to use it. Weird, I know. :wacko:

I'm so so happy with both purchases. Just wanted to share - thanks for reading. :heart:

blackmulti.JPG
  2. congrats!
    and i completely understand what you mean about being less afraid to use a previously owned bag... i'm the exact same way:smile:

3. They look very happy together! Great choices Dawn!

4. OMG Dawn !! Congrats!! They are gorgeous!! Sooo meant to be next to each other!!! When are they going out for a test drive? You must be so excited..I'm so happy for you!! We want modeling pics!!!

5. ha! No modeling from me...I'm seriously self-conscious!!! I'm going to clean/condition both tonight and will use them tomororw. :yahoo:

6. congrats! great choices!

7. Congratulations.

8. What a great matching set!! These two pieces are definitely some of the most functional items that MJ has out. Great choices!

9. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! We're bag twins!!!! I just got my large black MP this morning!!! :happydance: I'm SO excited...she's so beautiful. I bought mine from a fellow PFer (who is AWESOME, BTW) and she's "used" but so lightly...she looks like she just came from the shelf at Saks!!

We should do a happy dance together!! :happydance:

Yours is gorgeous...and I LOVE the matching black ZC!!!

10. congrats, i really like the white stithcing totally adds to the bag.

11. Love the combo. Congats!!

12. Very Very pretty...look soo good together.Congrats!!

13. I love matching sets! Congratulations!! :smile:

14. The perfect pair! Congrats!

15. Cute set! I like the white on black motif.