New Leopard CL Mules!!!

1. :yahoo:
    Price was right! $287!!!
    What do you think?
  2. very hot! and such a steal at $287!!!
  3. only $287?:wtf: I don't think they are even available here in Australia, let alone for such a good price. *Lip quivers*
    They look great on you, congratulations.:yes::tup:
  4. Love them. I saw them last week. I am hoping NM has them after their final markdowns this Friday when I go back for a couple of shoes a SA is holding for me. They are also pretty comfortable.
  5. I love the leopard print! They look great on you! :tup:
  6. very cute yeah cant beat that price
  7. I just ordered these for the same price!! :yahoo: Did you have to go up a size, since the site mentioned them running small, or did you just get your normal size? :confused1: TIA! :smile:
  8. Congrats they look good on you!
  9. I love the way they look on.

I actually hated them just in online photos and thought they looked tacky, but they look great on an actual foot! Wow. Im impressed.
  10. Gorgeous!
  11. Cute! These are on Bluefly right now.
  12. very hot!
  13. Haha, I felt the same way too! :p The online pictures didn't do a thing for me either! Seeing this "real life" pic of them has changed my mind and I can't wait to get them ( came through!)... hopefully they fit! :smile:

14. Louboutin, check.
    leopard, check.
    ponyhair, check.
    great price, check.
    all bases covered. i'm incredibly jealous!
  15. wow stinas! these look amazing on your feet. I originally wasnt a fan from the retail website pictures yet they look so different on the foot.

really loving watching your collection grow :heart: