New Legacy Stripe Items...

1. I dunno...I'm on the fence on them...almost look like they slapped a flag from some country on them. (heheh) Maybe it will grow on me...dunno.

But I wish wish wish they would do a signature stripe line in just that gorg. green color!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Man, I just wish the stripes were horizontal instead of vertical.
    This will be an easy line for me to pass up. :smile:

4. I think they are cute, but not for me. They will probably look good on a lot of people, though!!

5. I agree 100% with both your statements.

They look a little too "United Nations" to me for some reason...hehehe

6. LOL you are so right, it does look like a flag.
    I don't like it at all.
    I agree with the person that said it would've looked better if the lines were horizontal.
    Maybe I just need to see it in person, but for now, I'm not impressed.

7. it looks odd. don't think i'll jump onto this bandwagon.

8. FLAGS? LoL I guess so. But still cute colors. I like them on the pouch and swingpack.

9. It's def not my favorite, but it is not horrible , either way I don't think I will be interested in this!!

10. Yeah, not for me. I thought I'd like them at first but seeing them now, I think I'll pass. Saves me money!

11. Not feeling this at all. If it does grow on me maybe the smaller items like the mini skinny or the card holder.

12. OOOOH my head is spinning from so much color..I salute them!!!!.....what in the world are they thinking????

13. i agree with everyone's over all opinion. i wish that they had just a green stripe...maybe i'll get the skinny or just do an over all pass like i did with the patchwork

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. Personally I don't like the stripes at all.