New Koobas!

1. There are quite a few new Koobas on the Kooba website - looks like some of the spring things are out! Maybe I missed this and it's old news. What does everyone think?
  2. No, I have never seen some of these... Hmm, I'm not wowed though.

This bag reminds me of Rainbow Brite, in a way.

The clutch is cute though.

I think I like the Jackie line and the new Lola the best though. I would only buy on sale though, they don't grab me, KWIM?

Do you ladies think Kooba as a company is moving a lot of the new bags? I mean, most have not struck a cord here, from what I can tell.

3. ^It's tough to say. It sure doesn't seem like the new Koobas are flying off the shelves... They must be in good standing considering the sheer number of designs they put out last fall... albeit most of those bags were pretty mediocre. I think the bags that come out this spring will determine Kooba's fate. Sink or swim. :popcorn:
  4. I still can't wrap myself around the look of the new Koobas, no matter how hard I try......especially that Farah bag.....waaaayyyyy to structured for me. It hardly even looks like a typical Kooba, so if they are going off in that direction, it won't be a pretty Spring, in my opinion.
  5. I kind of like the new Bennie clutch. I could see it being the right bag for certain summer outfits. I'm not really a clutch person, though, so I won't be getting it. The other new stuff I'm not sure about - nothing is blowing me away.
  6. I saw the Farah and some of the other new Koobas at Nordstrom. It looks even more Rainbow Brite in person! I agree with KoobaLover - this will be a sink or swim year for Kooba. I hope they get it together. I haven't been crazy about a Kooba bag in a while. Count me as a no on the bags trimmed in primary colors! Guess I'll keep trolling eBay for a Natasha in ink!
  7. I'm not really sure what they were thinking with the rainbow bags. They are SO different than typical Koobas, and not in a good way :confused1: They look cheap IMO.

The only bag I love from the new line is Lola. I don't know if I love it enough to pay full retail, so I might hold out for a sale later in the season. I also like the pewter color in the Jackie/Linda/etc. line, but I just bought an Eggplant Dylan, so I'll probably skip.
  8. Yeah....Lola is my new obsession....
  9. I'm not loving the rainbow stuff either. But, there is hope. I co-own a handbag boutique in Seattle and the bags that will come out in February are really cute. Simple styles, soft leather, amazing colors. I've pre-ordered one for myself already.
  10. Lucky you! I can't wait to see what they've got coming. :nuts:
  11. I sure hope the next delivery is better! The rainbow space-agey looking ones make me sad :s
  12. I just haven't felt anything for these new bags. I do not mean to offend anyone who likes them, they are just so not for me.

I think I'll enjoy what I have and stalk a few older bags on eBay if I need something new... but these new bags just don't do it for me AT ALL.