New Koobas on Revolve

1. The Nicole in luggage is gorgeous and now the Charlie is growing on me. Aaaah! This is so dangerous. 30% off though, that's amazing! How do you sign up for that? Thanks!
  2. I wish they had the Nicole in Rose!

Turtle, the code is at Reesycakes... Just follow the link.
  3. Thanks! I'm wishing for the Rose too. :smile:
  4. I called Revolve a few days ago and they told me Kooba does not allow them to apply the 30% new customer discount to their merchandise. I ended up ordering a Jillian through active endeavours using code "sorry25" to get a 25% discount. The prices ended up being more or less the same.
  5. Oh! That Charlie in ivory is :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!
  6. JudieH....thanks for the info.....I am starting to crack!!!! I need a Jillian........
  7. Ooooh they have Gryson now too. It might finally be time to blow that coupon!
  8. Oh, my...I'm on my way to check 'em out. But I don't think that you can use the 30% off for Kooba bags, dang it!
  9. Really? Since when did they put restrictions on it?
  10. That Josie is a neat little clutch, especially in luggage. However, I just don't think that I would have the patience to deal with inserting that flap. Cute, though.
  11. Really?? Can't apply discount on Koobas?? Must be a new rule cause I had purchased my Brynne on there w/ the discount back in Dec.
  12. I don't know when they placed the restriction. I called twice this week (not sure if I spoke with the same person each time). But she said Kooba does not allow them to apply the 30% new member discount. She mentioned other brands that have the same policy, I think she said True Religion and other fashion brands.

Maybe someone else can call and see what they tell you.
  13. Does anyone know of any coupons (20 or 25% preferably ;) ) for revolve?? I'm dying for a new bag and they have lots that I like right now, for the right price of course!!!
  14. JESSICASTYLE gets you 10%