New Kooba bags FINALLY on their website...

1. but not all are available for purchase yet. I am really liking the Nina and the Phoebe, but I haven't decided which one I want yet, or what color. And I *love* the leather Natasha in brown!:yes: No Sienna, though. :sad:
  2. Oooh thanks! I'm gonna go have a look. :wlae:
  3. I love the Natasha in brown too, making me wonder if I should go that color or the ink ...
  4. I'm on my way! Thanks for the good news!
  5. They're not showing up for me...I wonder what gives? Hmmm...
  6. Ah, ha! Now I see. Thanks for helping my simple mind
  7. I really like the Slate color. I thought I was going to have to buy a Sloan tote to get it, but now I see the Meredith, I think I'll get that style instead.
  8. You are welcome. :smile:
  9. Thanks for posting! Ok, I want the Meredith or Lena in Slate, the Elisha in Blonde, and the Devin in white or red. Now....I better start saving! LOL
  10. I'm debating between those two as well, I think I'm probably going to go with the brown though, it looks like a really nice shade (although I really don't need another brown bag!)
  11. Seems like all the bags come in all colors pretty much too (such as the Avery in Slate and the Devin in Red). But boy, when you look at the full scroll collection, all the colors look way off from picture to picture. The Rose almost looks grey on the Nicole.
    I see they brought the Gretchen back in slate. That makes it look almost pretty. For some reason that bag has never thrilled me. Kinda looks old fashioned.

12. I noticed too that the Nicole in rose looks almost grey....kind of frustrating. From the pics I've seen on eBay, the rose color looks really pink! Hrrmmmmm :s
  13. I saw the rose IRL and it's definitely pink. The website color does not look like the actual color. Going to the site to check out the Avery in slate. That's pretty. :love:
  14. Do you think that Slate color has hints of blue in it? That would really make that color for me. Hmmm...Don't see a Nicole in Slate. Now that would be pretty!!