New "Knut"- female polar bear baby!

1. There's a new polar bear baby that's being bottle fed. The baby had to be taken away from it's mother after the mother took the baby out of the cave and tried to hide it in the polar bear pit. The baby is a female and doesn't have a name, yet.
    You can see pictures under www.tiergarten.nuernberg.de

polarbearbaby.jpg
  2. To see picture you have to click on the second link below the polar bear pic on the zoo's website.

3. Aww..I saw the video on the news, TOO cute!

4. There's something about baby bears that just makes me want to hug them.

5. I love polar bears! Too cute!

6. ^^My heart skipped a beat watching that video. The bear is so tiny. Amazing how big they get. It also states the mom bear ate some of her other babies. I am glad they are saving this little guy.

7. so cute!

8. Awwwww!

9. The mother of this bear didn't eat her babies. There is another bear who had two cubs and she ate them (probably because they were sick). And then lots of reporters came and disturbed this mother bear so much that she panicked and tried to hide her cub somewhere. And because she got so nervous she dumped it a couple of times.

10. [​IMG]

look at that belly!!

[​IMG]

sooooo cute!!

[​IMG]

11. Awwwww!!! I love the last pic!

12. Omg, his belly is so cute! lol, adorable pics!

13. Cute.

14. Watching mom drop her baby was really scary. I am glad they are going to take care of this cub, looks like she is going to need it.